Bubble removal system technology to enhance fluid quality and system reliability Bubbles mixed in liquids such as coating materials, chemical solutions, liquid foods, slurries of ceramic materials can cause defects and reduce the quality of the products produced. There is a possibility.
"Bubble" means wrapping a gas in a liquid that is Sanzui, but in the world of engineering, "bubble" and "bubble" must be clearly distinguished. As shown in the figure below, due to the interrelationship between gas and the liquid that surrounds it, [foam] = [surface foam] [bubble] = [dispersion foam] Surface foam (FOAM) floating on the liquid surface and It is classified as BUBBLE. Surface bubbles are called bubbles, in which gas is wrapped in a thin Film and floats on the surface of a liquid.Many surface bubbles are generated by dispersed air bubbles, so it is often solved by removing the air bubbles.The main cause of surface bubbles is overflowing from the tank, but this can be solved by adding an antifoaming agent such as higher alcohol or silicone oil.Destruction of surface bubbles is called defoaming.Dispersed bubbles Dispersed bubbles exist in the liquid as gas particles and cause many troubles. Possible causes of air bubbles include liquid agitation/falling, cavitation/swaying to entrain from a free surface (sloshing phenomenon), and air accumulated in the system.If an antifoaming agent is added to dispersed bubbles, it will combine with dispersed bubbles and make it difficult to float.It is negative for bubbles.Our bubble removal device is a device that removes dispersed bubbles.It will combine with dispersed bubbles and make it difficult to float.It is negative for bubbles.Our bubble removal device is a device that removes dispersed bubbles.It will combine with dispersed bubbles and make it difficult to float.It is negative for bubbles.Our bubble removal device is a device that removes dispersed bubbles.
1. Optimal design for each product. [Please specify an arbitrary flow rate].
2. Introduction of fluid analysis technology .
4. Determine the port size and connection type according to the specifications .
5. Equipment structure optimization .
1. No partition required .
2. No need for built-in pipe for air release .
3. No pores that may cause clogging .
4. Inflow from tangential to 2 .
6. Supports flow fluctuations ..
7. There is a minimum flow rate restriction and no maximum flow rate restriction .
8. Small pressure loss ..
Problems due to air bubbles such as product defects and measurement problems vary widely depending on the type of liquid, but let's look at a hydraulic system as a typical example.
1) Air Reservoir Dispersed bubbles dissolve in oil when pushed by a pump, but they will precipitate again as bubbles when the pressure drops.From the above, when the hydraulic system is stopped and left unattended, the deposited bubbles will rise and collect at the This part of the liquid.This can cause unexpected troubles such as cylinder malfunction, breathing, and pressure fluctuations. Known examples of troubles include sudden operation of hydraulic cylinders and combustion deterioration of cylinder packings.
2) Increase in oil temperature When bubbles are momentarily pushed by a pump, etc., the temperature rises sharply.The approximate value can be easily calculated assuming that the gas does not dissolve in oil and is adiabatically compressed.For example, when a bubble at 35℃ is pushed to 3.5MPa, it reaches 580℃ in calculation.When the bubbles become hot, the oil around the bubbles burns, causing the oil temperature to rise.Since air does not easily transfer heat, inclusion of air bubbles in oil lowers the heat transfer coefficient and reduces cooling performance.The combination of these factors can cause air bubbles to affect the cooler capacity.
3) Oxidative deterioration of oil A rise in air temperature is a factor that promotes oxidative deterioration. Due to the principle of oxidation reaction, the oxidative deterioration rate of hydraulic oil doubles each time the temperature rises by 10°C above 60°C. The life of hydraulic oil will be shortened.A large amount of tank oil is required to make the oil change intervals the same.
4) Deterioration of lubricity due to aeroemulsion Bubbles reduce the oil film strength, cause metal contact inside the equipment, and accelerate wear.It shortens the life of hydraulic equipment.As other trouble
(5) Increase in noise
Decrease in dynamic characteristics due to increase in compressibility
Decrease in pump discharge efficiency