[Bubble] and [Bubble]

"Foam" means enclosing a gas with a liquid, which is Sanzui, but in the world of engineering, "foam" and "air bubbles" must be clearly distinguished. As shown in the figure below, due to the interrelationship between gas and the liquid that surrounds it,
[foam] = [surface foam]
[bubble] = [dispersion foam]
Surface foam (FOAM) floating on the liquid surface and dispersed It is classified as BUBBLE.

Surface bubbles

Surface bubbles are called bubbles, in which gas is wrapped in a thin film and floats on the surface of a liquid. Many surface bubbles are generated by dispersed air bubbles, so it is often solved by removing the air bubbles. The main damage caused by surface bubbles is overflow from the tank, but this can be solved by adding an antifoaming agent such as higher alcohol or silicone oil. Destruction of surface bubbles is called defoaming.


Dispersed bubbles

Dispersed air bubbles exist in the liquid as gas particles and cause many troubles. Possible causes of air bubbles include liquid agitation/falling, cavitation/swaying, entrainment from the free surface (sloshing phenomenon), and air trapped in the system. If an antifoaming agent is added to dispersed bubbles, it will combine with dispersed bubbles and make it difficult to float. It is negative for bubbles. Our bubble removal device is a device that removes dispersed bubbles.